The Raising of Lazarus
Articles, Blog

The Raising of Lazarus

One of the most powerful examples of the Savior’s love is that of the raising of Lazarus from the grave after four days. The event took place just before the triumphant entry into Jerusalem on Palm Sunday. Jesus and his disciples were traveling to Jerusalem for the last time when a messenger was sent to them with word that Lazarus…

Continue Reading

M-Changa: How to Raise Medical Fees in Kenya
Articles, Blog

M-Changa: How to Raise Medical Fees in Kenya

​​Meet​ ​Mike when his mother Milka Adoyo was diagnosed with cancer he wasn’t sure what to do A relative recommended him to try M-Changa, Kenya’s online fundraising platform Setting up his fundraiser was free and took just 5 minutes Mike was given a webpage to share his story, pictures and videos Next, he shared his fundraising page and payment instructions…

Continue Reading

EastEnders fans predict Ian Beale ‘tramp’ spiral
Articles, Blog

EastEnders fans predict Ian Beale ‘tramp’ spiral

EastEnders fans predict Ian Beale ‘tramp’ spiral Last night his wife Jane threw a towel into their marriage after Max Branning blackmailed her into leaving Albert Square. His heartbreak follows a string of bad luck over the past few years, including the death of son Steven Beale in the gas explosion aftermath and his daughter Lucys murder at the hands…

Continue Reading

California hiker found dead at top of glacier just weeks before birth of his first child
Articles, Blog

California hiker found dead at top of glacier just weeks before birth of his first child

A 40-year-old hiker whose wife is expecting their first child was found dead on top of a glacier in California, according to authorities  Alan Stringer’s body was discovered at the top of the Darwin Glacier in Kings Canyon National Park on Thursday, three days after he was reported missing Advertisement  Stringer had been expected to return to his Huntington Beach…

Continue Reading

Zach- who is he?
Articles, Blog

Zach- who is he?

Hi Today my vlog will be about Zach because I know some of you are curious about my husband. First time we met, we were both in college. He was 1 year ahead of me. We were both majoring in the Education program. We saw each other around campus. Sometimes we talked, but we weren’t quite friends just yet. More…

Continue Reading

Final journey of iceman whose 5,300-year-old corpse was found tracked by moss
Articles, Blog

Final journey of iceman whose 5,300-year-old corpse was found tracked by moss

 The final journey of a 5,300-year-old corpse found in the Alps has been revealed by plants which were frozen with him at his death  Researchers have identified thousands of preserved moss and liverwort fragments in Otzi’s gut and clothing which represent at least 75 species – only 30% of which appear to be local to the area  The remaining 70%…

Continue Reading

Sci-Fi Short Film “Orbit” | A DUST Exclusive
Articles, Blog

Sci-Fi Short Film “Orbit” | A DUST Exclusive

NARRATOR: True! Nervous–very, very dreadfully nervous I am. But why will you say I’m mad? The disease has sharpened my senses… …Not destroyed, not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad? Hearken, and observe how healthily–how…

Continue Reading

Skeleton found in California mountains may be Japanese American from US internment camp, authorities
Articles, Blog

Skeleton found in California mountains may be Japanese American from US internment camp, authorities

Authorities are investigating whether a skeleton found in California’s Sierra Nevada mountains earlier this month represents the remains of a Japanese-American man who was imprisoned in the internment camps at Manzanar during World War II In the final days of the war, Giichi Matsumura – that’s the suspected ID behind the remains – set out with other men from the camp…

Continue Reading