Oh my god… it smells so bad. This might be the grossest bathroom… I’ve been in… In my entire life. *coughing* Hey! Hey! Look at you, cute little mountain dog aren’t you cold? God… Talk to me how do you feel? Freezing! I cannot feel my mouth, or my Fingertips I feel like I’m talking like if I have anesthesia So we’re both 5,000 me—
meters abo– above sea level.. I see what you me — mean, my mouth isn’t working very well.
*Laughing* So our guide Santos was saying that this trek, this mountain, only really became popular late 2015. So right now it’s June 2016 and it’s everywhere. There’s posters all over Cusco about the Rainbow Mountains. I suspect… the posters have been photoshopped a little bit. Either way, it looks quite beautiful. You’re at 5,000 meters above sea level.
– “Si” – Tell me how you feel?
– “Quite Dizzy” (with Spanish accent) Washington DC?
*Laughing* – Punch it!
– Punch it?
– Yeah! The snow up here though… it’s amazing So at night it gets really cold. The ground freezes, the rivers freeze and sun comes out and warms everything back up to like 20 degrees Celsius.
– and I have to help you Gracias camera number two. Chócalas! High Five. Ohhh Cool! After all this hiking… how many how many days we’ve been hiking? – 5 days hiking
– 4,000 kilometers hiking – No food no water – No food no water Santos you’re a slave driver. haha we finally made it to the rainbow mountains 3,2,1 teleport! Wow! Guys Seriously… Jesus Christ look at this it is like a fantasy book! The next job climb to the top of the mountain here, so we can see a view of all this splendor! Boom! Pow! Whoosh! Here we are at the summit. Chapped lips, Frozen hands… It’s beautiful though. I was thinking that the pictures were photoshopped that we saw on the posters. Not really… is pretty damn beautiful. The red, yellow, blue, the green… it is totally worth coming. It’s absolutely beautiful here in the rainbow mountains We need to warm up, so we’ll catch you at the bottom of the hill. You know it. Experience over Possessions . Kick the Grind. Go out find your own adventures. See you guys back in a warm cozy bar with a beer.